About the SAINTS KICKOFF RUN
Saturday, September 9th, 2017 – 7:30am
The 2017 SAINTS KICKOFF RUN starts outside the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in Champions Square, continues down Poydras Street and through the French Quarter before runners return to finish ON THE FIELD AT THE 50 YARD LINE!
- Start at Champions Square
- Receive a technical race shirt and a commemorative finisher’s medal
- Enjoy a post-race tailgate party in Champions Square
Thursday, September 7th – Noon-7:30pm
4500 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, LA 70006
Friday, September 8th – Noon-7:00pm
Lasalle Street, New Orleans, LA 70113
We will have a separate area at packet pick-up for Team Pick-Up. Bibs will be preassigned and ready for quick pick-up for teams with 5 or more members. Please come prepared with copies of the photo IDs of every participant you are picking up for. Follow signs for Team Pick-Up at packet pick-up. An email will be sent to your team captain closer to race day containing details for team pickup.
Notes for Packet Pick-Up
Please print your registration from the order confirmation email or pull it up in the Eventbrite app on your mobile device to make sure you are ready for packet pick-up. Here are ways to find you registration.
Bring your photo ID to receive your race materials. If you are picking-up for a friend you MUST have a copy of their photo ID, NO EXCEPTIONS.
NEW 2017! Skip packet pickup and have your bib mailed to you!
- For $20 you can bypass packet pickup and have your race bib mailed to you prior to race day.
- Race shirts will not be included in your mailed packet. You will still need to pick up your shirt on race day.
- All ticket entries (bibs) purchased under one order will be mailed to the address provided by the purchaser.
- We cannot combine orders to be mailed to the same address. Each order, whether it has one ticket or 5 tickets will need to purchase the “mail your bib” option at the end of checkout.
- You must purchase your “mail your bib” option at the time of checkout.
- The deadline to have your bib mailed is August 24th at midnight.
NEW 2017! Remote 5K
For runners who can’t make it to New Orleans but still want to participate! Race entry includes official race bib number, Saints tee, and finisher medal. All items will be mailed on Wednesday September 6th and shipping is included. Be sure to post your own results and achievements to the New Orleans Saints Kickoff Run Facebook Page and we will be cheering you on from Champions Square!
Parking will be available in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome Garages. If you pre-pay for parking via Eventbrite you MUST print out your ticket and show it to the parking attendant on arrival. All vehicles will be required to have a pass or pay $10 (CASH ONLY) at the garage entrance. Only one pass per vehicle is required so we strongly encourage carpooling!
Absolutely NO REFUNDS on pre-paid parking passes.
Saints Fan Insider
If you have raced at the Saints Kickoff Run before, you know it’s more than just a 5K. The events within the event are where all the fun happens.
Want to be a part of the Saints Kickoff Run Finish Expo?
Email email@example.com for more information.
2017 Hotel Partners
The Saints 5K has partnered with hotels to offer exclusive rates to runners during the weekend of the race.
The official host hotel of the 2017 Saints 5K is the Hyatt Regency New Orleans.
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Avenue, New Orleans LA 70113, US